Welcome to ENLROC's website. Whether you are a current member or a prospective new member, we hope that this website is useful and tells you everything you need to know. If you have any further questions then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lots of photos uploaded! How many times does your Land Rover feature?
*OUR NEXT CLUB MEET WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY 12TH APRIL 8pm AT THE WINDMILL CLUB IN RUSHDEN*
Please park in the larger, rear car park
Join us for our April club meet where we apply to exhibit in shows, discuss trials and other planned events.
Remember to press the buzzer to get yourself in and head towards the signs for private room.
Drinks and food can be ordered from the main bar.
We have been featured in the Land Rover Owners Magazine!
Shows: You will be able to visit us at Rushden Cavalcade in May 2017, for more information, please contact Kev Purchase our club show co-ordinator on Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk
Trials: Our next Trial will be on Sunday 23rd April at the Western Underwood site. This will be anRTV/CCV Open Permit. The trial price is £20 per driver and spectators free. Help setting out on the Saturday is more than welcome, please contact James Bell, Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk for more information.
(click an event to view the detail and map, or visit the calendar page for more event details)
We are always looking for new ideas that club members might be interested in. If you have any thoughts along this line then please let us know using the above email address, or talk to us in person at one of our events.
ENLROC is headed by our Honorary President and founder, Ken Sharman and is run by a committee of current members that are re-elected each year. The current committee consists of;
- Chairman – Barry King Chairman@enlroc.co.uk
- Secretary – Gail Wright-Scott Secretary@enlroc.co.uk
- Treasurer – Barry King Treasurer@enlroc.co.uk
- Membership Secretary – Jenny Marshall
- Competitions Officer – James Bell Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk
- Scrutineer – Steffan Gleave
- Shows Coordinator – Kev Purchase Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk
- Club Shop – Vacant
- Green Lane Officer – Vacant
- Safety – Dan Marshall Safety@enlroc.co.uk
- Social Secretary – Mark Worth
- Child Protection officer – Eddie Scott
- General Member – Vacant
- Website – Jess French email@example.com