Welcome to ENLROC's website. Whether you are a current member or a prospective new member, we hope that this website is useful and tells you everything you need to know. If you have any further questions then please contact us at email@example.com
ENLROC 2015/2016 PICTURES UPLOADED
The first show of the season will be Rushden Cavalcade 30th-2nd May (bank holiday weekend) contact Mark on Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk for more information.
Our next Tial event is an RTV at Western Underwood on Sunday 15th May. £20 per driver contact James on Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk for more information.
(click an event to view the detail and map, or visit the calendar page for more event details)
We are always looking for new ideas that club members might be interested in. If you have any thoughts along this line then please let us know using the above email address, or talk to us in person at one of our events.
ENLROC is headed by our Honorary President and founder, Ken Sharman and is run by a committee of current members that are re-elected each year. The current committee consists of;
- Chairman – Barry King Chairman@enlroc.co.uk
- Secretary – Gail Wright-Scott Secretary@enlroc.co.uk
- Treasurer – Barry King Treasurer@enlroc.co.uk
- Competitions Officer – James Bell Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk
- Scrutineer – Vacant
- Shows Coordinator – Mark Worth Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk
- Club Shop – Jess French
- Green Lane Officer – Vacant
- Safety – Dan Marshall Safety@enlroc.co.uk
- Social Secretary – Vacant
- Child Protection officer – Eddie Scott
- General Member – Ash French
- Website – Jess French firstname.lastname@example.org