Welcome to ENLROC's website. Whether you are a current member or a prospective new member, we hope that this website is useful and tells you everything you need to know. If you have any further questions then please contact us at email@example.com
Earls Barton Festival of Transport and Hollowell photos uploaded! Which one's your favorite?
*OUR NEXT CLUB MEET WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY 13TH JULY 8pm AT THE CHEQUERS IN YELDEN*
BIG NEWS!! N-E-W V-E-N-U-E & N-E-W D-A-T-E !! We have changed our monthly club meets to every second Wednesday of the month.
The venue is The Chequers of Yelden.
(High St, Yelden, Bedford MK44 1AW)
Simon and Lisa have welcomed our club with open arms, offering us their whole pub to hold our club meets. This means 2 for £12 on homemade burgers as well as other delicious homemade food, a selection of Theakstons ales, plenty of parking (important for our polish and pose competition!), camping space and entries to various summer cider, ale and strawberry fests! What's there not to like! We're really looking forward to seeing you there.
The next club RTV/CCV will be Sunday 11th September, site to be confirmed. £20 per driver contact James on Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk
The next club show will be Cambridge Steam Rally, 23rd/24th July, for more information, please contact Mark Worth our club show co-ordinator on Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk
(click an event to view the detail and map, or visit the calendar page for more event details)
We are always looking for new ideas that club members might be interested in. If you have any thoughts along this line then please let us know using the above email address, or talk to us in person at one of our events.
ENLROC is headed by our Honorary President and founder, Ken Sharman and is run by a committee of current members that are re-elected each year. The current committee consists of;
- Chairman – Barry King Chairman@enlroc.co.uk
- Secretary – Gail Wright-Scott Secretary@enlroc.co.uk
- Treasurer – Barry King Treasurer@enlroc.co.uk
- Competitions Officer – James Bell Competitions_Officer@enlroc.co.uk
- Scrutineer – Vacant
- Shows Coordinator – Mark Worth Shows_Coordinator@enlroc.co.uk
- Club Shop – Jess French
- Green Lane Officer – Vacant
- Safety – Dan Marshall Safety@enlroc.co.uk
- Social Secretary – Vacant
- Child Protection officer – Eddie Scott
- General Member – Ash French
- Website – Jess French firstname.lastname@example.org